- To share emerging skills and knowledge from global, national and local levels, and learn about climate campaign strategies and tactics that work.
- To improve public attitudes about the seriousness of climate change risk and about what actions need to be taken now.
- To learn how to build greater community participation in grassroots climate activism and to thereby influence national and international policies.
- To increase activists’ inner strength and well-being.
- To identify strategic goals and plans for better outcomes from governments around Australia.
- To enable activists to help people engage with large-scale transformative change, including raising awareness of the impact of unsustainable growth on climate change.